Posters For The Workplace
South Africa now has official workplace rules to combat Covid-19.
The regulations will remain in force until South Africa’s national state of disaster is called off.
It is mandatory for all businesses, educational institutions, community centres, etc. to take various measures to control the health risks to their workforce, customers and communities, including:
- providing adequate facilities to enable good hygiene practices;
- inform, educate and remind employees of the best practices to keep the workplace safe;
- limiting or banning non-essential work travel;
- developing infection control policies and procedures; and
- directing employees to comply with quarantine measures.
Crackerjack, under the guidance of the World Health Organisation and The South African Department of Health, has produced a collection of COVID-19 posters that are:
- Professionally designed
- Customisable to fit in with your company’s corporate identity
- Thoughtfully laid out, so that important information is easy to understand and remembered
- Excellent value for money
- Manufactured locally
Made To Order
These COVID-19 posters have been designed in such a way that your company logo can be added and the colour scheme adjusted to fit in with your corporate identity – for free.